Fellowship, Faith, and Fun
Beyond religious education, teenagers can experience fellowship, faith, and fun through weekly youth group. These weekly sessions include small and large group activities. Adults are always needed to guide and nurture the group as well.
Steubenville Youth Conference is back!
This year’s theme is RESTORED, which couldn’t be more perfect considering the year we have had! Check out the information below and we hope you consider allowing your child to attend!
Cost to Attend – $200 / Student
– St. Patrick Youth Group will cover 50% of $400 total cost
– Remaining out-of-pocket is $200/student, inclusive of $50 non-refundable registration fee
– Lodging on MSU campus
– Meals Friday (dinner) through Sunday (lunch)
– Bus travel
– Complete form below
– Pay $50 non-refundable registration fee via check to St. Patrick Gretna, subject line, ‘Steubenville Registration’
– After registration, receive packet in the mail with registration information, release forms, and conference information
– Complete by March 10th
Find out more about Youth Group!
Join Freshman through Seniors in high school to participate in weekly sessions and extended opportunities that come up throughout the year.REGISTER
Parents are always needed to teach and sponsor sessions and events. Please prayerfully consider offering your time and talents.VOLUNTEER
CONTACT YG DIRECTOR
Questions? Concerns? Or, just want to meet the new Youth Group Director Gabrielle Bash? Email using the form below.CONTACT DIRECTOR