Eucharistic Adoration Chapel to be Constructed at St. Patrick
The Survey Says….It’s a ‘GO’LEARN MORE
“You must propagate veneration of the Most Blessed Sacrament with all your might, for the devotion to the Holy Eucharist is the queen of all devotions.”
– Pope Benedict XV
WHO WE ARE
The community of St Patrick is one of faith and commitment to the Lord.
We, the faithful community of St. Patrick, are using our collective gifts to serve the Lord and one another. Through worship, faith, formation, education, and outreach we strive to be a sign of Christ’s presence in our community and the world.JOIN US
Deepen Your Faith with St Patrick Church
There are many ways you can deepen your faith and walk with God being offered now by our church.
The Mass is our most important prayer as Catholic Christians. The Church tells us that celebrating the Mass is the “source and summit” of our Christian life.
Saturday – 5 PM
Sunday – 8 AM, 10 AM, Noon
Rosary 30 minutes before each Mass.
Tuesday – Evening Mass at 6:00 PM
Wednesday – Morning Mass at 7:30 AM
Thursday – Evening Mass at 6:00 PM (7:30 AM, beginning July 1)
Friday – Morning Mass at 7:30 AM
Main East Entrance (Narthex) – Open 7 days a week, 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Weekend Masses Only:
– All church entrances unlocked half hour prior to start of Mass
– All church entrances locked five minutes after Mass begins
– Main East Entrance South Door (Narthex) opened by security guard only
– Church Basement / Elevator – locked around-the-clock every day of the week
– Conference / Meeting Rooms – available for limited use with the approval of the parish office
Contact Office for Access Arrangements