There is a lot going on at St. Patrick!
The parish continues to grow and there are many opportunities for everyone to get involved. Many hands make light work. Please consider attending or supporting any of the activities below or contact the parish office to volunteer for something else!
There is a lot going on in our world today. Turning to the Lord in all things can help us to make some sense of it and find peace. Check out these resources to grow in your faith.
The community of St Patrick is one of faith and commitment to the Lord.
We, the faithful community of St. Patrick, are using our collective gifts to serve the Lord and one another. Through worship, faith, formation, education, and outreach we strive to be a sign of Christ’s presence in our community and the world.JOIN PARISH ARCHDIOCESE OF OMAHARECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS
The Mass is our most important prayer as Catholic Christians. The Church tells us that celebrating the Mass is the “source and summit” of our Christian life.
Saturday – 5 PM
Sunday – 8 AM, 10 AM, Noon
Rosary 30 minutes before each Mass
Tuesday – Evening Mass at 6:00 PM
Wednesday – Morning Mass at 7:30 AM
Thursday – Morning Mass at 7:30 AM
Friday – Morning Mass at 7:30 AM
Main East Entrance (Narthex)
– Open Monday thru Thursday from 6 AM to 7 PM
– Friday from 6 AM to 4:30 PM
– Saturday from 3:30 PM to 6:30 PM
– Sunday 6 AM to 1:30 PM
Weekend Masses Only:
– All church entrances unlocked half hour prior to start of Mass
– All church entrances except the Main East Entrance (Narthex) locked five minutes after Mass begins
– Church Basement / Elevator – locked around-the-clock every day of the week
– Conference / Meeting Rooms – available for limited use with the approval of office
Contact Office for Access Arrangements